- Analoge Messtechnik
- Analogue Meters
- Nebenwiderstände / Shunts
- Digitale Messtechnik
- Digital meters
- Energy Management
- Current transformers
- Stromschienen-Isolatoren und -Halter
- Bus bar insulators and supports
- Gas warning systems
- Laboratory & teaching aids
- Labor & Lehrmittel
- The ultimate alarm device for caravans, motor homes and HGVs
- Detector of narcotic gas and other gases in one device
- Gas warning devices
The AMS KOMBIALARM has two important warning functions in one device. It detects narcotic gas and other gases at the same time.
Switching outputs enable additional safety relevant expansion options.
1.) The concentrations of methane-, propane-, butane- and narcotic gas are continuously measured by a high-grade gas sensor.
2.) In the event of a gas alarm, an optical (red alarm display) and acoustic (loud signal horn) warning are issued.
3.) Two additional sensors for detecting carbon monoxide, narcotic gas and other gases can be connected.
4.) Relay output 1 A / 30 V DC, potential-free alternating contact, to trigger an output signal.
- • On/off switch
- • Yellow LED for warm-up phase
- • Green LED for operation - active
- • 3 Red LEDs for alarm indication
- • Relay output 1A/30V DC: potential-free alternating contact for optional connection to an alarm system, a telephone, a control unit for opening windows, a valve control system for switching off the gas supply or to further signal generators or devices
- • Additional sensor for carbon monoxide
- • Additional sensor for narcotic gas and other gases
- • External flashing light and siren
- • External signal lamp
- • Power supply: 12 V DC (-10% / +20%)
- • Electric current: normal operating mode approx. 90 mA, alarm mode approx. 145 mA
- • Acoustic alarm: approx. 85 dB(A)
- • Operating temperature: -10 °C to +40 °C
- • Protection class: IP 20 DIN 40050
- • Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 30 mm (W x H x D)
- • Narcotic gas from approx. 100 ppm (depending on the kind of narcotic gas)
- • Butane (liquefied petroleum gas) approx. 0.4 % in the room air
- • Propane (liquefied petroleum gas) approx. 0.5 % in the room air
- • Methane (town gas) approx. 0.8 % in the room air
- • Carbon monoxide (additional sensor) approx. 200 ppm
KOMBIALARM - Installation and Operating InstructionsDateityp: pdfDateigrösse: 0.08 MB
- Datei herunterladen