- Design type tested in accordance with DIN EN 50194-1:2009 and DIN EN 60335-1
- The gas alarm for town gas / natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas for a safe home
- Gas warning devices
The GASALARM S/200-P detects town gas / natural gas (methane) and liquefied petroleum gas (propane / butane) well before an explosive mixture occurs. Additional switching outputs enable further safety-relevant expansion options.
1) The gas concentration is continuously measured by a high-grade gas sensor.
2) In the event of a gas alarm, an optical (red alarm display) and acoustic (loud signal horn) warning are issued.
3) Two available switching outputs to control additional applications.
- • Design type tested in accordance with DIN EN 50194-1:2009 and DIN EN 60335-1
- • Green power LED
- • Yellow error LED
- • Red alarm LED
- • Relay output 5 A / 230 V AC: potential-free alternating contact for optional connection to an alarm system, a telephone, a control unit for opening windows, a valve control system for switching off the gas supply or to further signal generators or devices
- • 12 V DC, 200 mA max output for direct control of an external device, for example a signal horn or warning lamp (switched ‘on’ in case of an alarm)
- • 12 V version available
- • Acoustic alarm: > 85 dB(A) / 1 m
- • Operating temperature: -10 °C to +40 °C
- • Protection class: IP 44 (IPX2D)
- • Dimensions: 140 x 125 x 42 mm (W x H x D)
230 V model:
- • Power supply: 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- • Power consumption: 6 VA max
12 V model:
- • Power supply: 12 V DC (-15% / +20%)
- • Electric current: 130 mA max
- • Methane (town gas) approx. 0.4000 vol.% in the room air
- • Butane (liquefied petroleum gas) approx. 0.2050 vol.% in the room air
- • Propane (liquefied petroleum gas) approx. 0.2400 vol.% in the room air