Electricity meters EGZ
- For 3-phase AC
- Electricity meters
Energy meters of the type EGZ are meters for transformer and direct connection. The devices for transformer connection can only be used together with external current transformers.
They detect the import or export active energy and instantaneous active power in three-phase power systems.
Measurements can be performed in installations with oscillation package controls (intermittent current consumption) as well as with distorted sine wave.
Their application covers industrial plants, workshops, machines, offices etc, and they are designed for snap-on fastening on 35 mm DIN rails.
- • With Ethernet interface (EGZ-TCP) or S0 pulsed output (EGZ-S0) for active energy (import and export)
- • Analogue output for active power 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA (EGZ S0 only)
- • Display and storage of active energy (import and export)
- • Display of active power
- • Resettable kWh meter with return stop
- • Selectable current transformers
- • Direct connection via through-holes
- • Selectable valence of pulses/kWh
- • Accuracy class B according to DIN EN 50470-3
- • LEDs for function indication
- • Slim design, housing width 71 mm
- • Sealable operating panel
- • Dimensions: 71 x 90 x 62 mm (W x H x D)
- • Snap-on mounting for DIN rails (DIN EN 50 022)
- • Weight approx. 220 g