XCTB current transformer - measuring at up to 20 kHz
- With UL Certification
- WORLD FIRST
- Current transformers
- The first current transformer with UL Certification and measuring at up to 20 kHz.
The new XCTB’s connection is arranged with a "cage clamp ®".
The production of the new current transformer is in accordance with the technical characteristics corresponding to DIN EN 61869-1/2, VDE 0414-9-1/2 and DIN 42600.
Protect yourself from unexpected production losses and destruction of your equipment, robots and machines.
- • Shockproof and shakeproof
- • Maintenance-free, gas-tight connection
- • High current stability and high mechanical holding forces
- • Available in the nominal current ranges 50 ... 2000 A
- • World's first current transformer with screwless connection technology "Cage Clamp®" spring-loaded terminal
- • Dimensions: see details in Downloads
- • Accuracy
ε ≤ 2% | ΔØ ≤ 2°, 0.05-10 kHz, 5VA pf1
ε ≤ 3% | ΔØ ≤ 3°, 10-20 kHz, 5VA pf1
- • Low-voltage current transformer for operating voltage Um of up to 1,2 kV, usage in 690 V networks possible
- • Insulation test voltage: 6 kV, Ueff, 50 Hz, 1 minute
- • Constant overload of up to 120% of the primary rated current possible