- Analoge Messtechnik
- Analogue Meters
- Nebenwiderstände / Shunts
- Digitale Messtechnik
- Digital meters
- Energy Management
- XCTB current transformer - measuring at up to 20 kHz
- Tube current transformer ASK
- Compensation current transformer CCT
- Tube current transformer CTM 7
- Differential current transformer type A, series DACT
- Split core current transformer KBR
- Split core current transformer KBU
- Current transformer CTB
- Rogowski-coil current transformers FASK
- 3-Phase Power Measuring System "Quick Connect"
- Stromschienen-Isolatoren und -Halter
- Bus bar insulators and supports
- Gas warning systems
- Laboratory & teaching aids
- Labor & Lehrmittel
Compensation current transformer CCT
- Current transformers
Our new compensation current transformer CCT (transducer) is designed for direct and alternating current.
Additionally the sensor is equipped with a semiconductor component and integrated regulator electronics. That allows to measure currents within a frequency range - depending on the model - from zero (DC) up to 100 kHz.
A low energy consumption and secure wiring by spring terminals are also features of this new product development.
These current transformers are available for bus bars 30 by 10 and 40 by 10 mm. A distinction is generally made between three variants.
Optionally there is a snap-on mounting for DIN rails available.
- • Current transformer for measuring direct or alternating current
- • Usage for network analysis
- • For measuring currents in non-sinusoidal and distorted networks
- • Three variants in two different sizes each
- • Operating temperature: -25°C < T < +60°C, 95% RH max.
- • Storage temperature: -25°C < T < +90°C
- • Accuracy class: 0.5
- • Max. operating voltage Um: 0,72 kV, Ueff
- • Insulation test voltage: 6,4 kV, Ueff,, 50 Hz, 5 sec.
- • Insulation class: E
- • Protection class: IP 20
- • For use at elevations: ≤ 2000 m above sea level (DIN EN 61010-1)
- • Max. temperature of primary wire: 100° C
- • Applicable technical standards: DIN EN 50178, 1997;
DIN EN 61010-1, 2002; VDE 0160
Compensation current transformer CCTDateityp: pdfDateigrösse: 0.59 MBInfo: Datasheet compensation current transformers CCT
- Datei herunterladen