Passing insulator PI/P
- For indoor switching systems
- Passing insulators
- Passing insulators are used for a safe connection of internal and external components of switching systems.
They are composed of a tie rod, nuts and washers for electrical connection and two plastic pieces for insulation. The red Polyglas-polyester material (reinforced with fibreglass) of the insulation is unbreakable and self-extinguishing.
The insulators of the type PI/P have excellent electrical and mechanical characteristics. They can be used under extreme working conditions such as high room temperatures, contact with corrosive substances, vibrations, etc.
- • Tie rod, nuts and washers made from white galvanized steel (RoHS compliant)
- • Insulation made from Polyglas-polyester material, reinforced with fibreglass
- • Conductors can be connected or disconnected without turning or unclamping the insulator
- • Operating temperature: -40 °C < T < +130 °C
- • Fire resistance class: UL94-V0
- • For panel holes from 8.5 to 31 mm diameter and panel thickness between 2 and 10 mm (for details see data sheet in Downloads)
- • Maximum operating voltage: 2000 V