Moving coil “Ratioserie”
- Moving coil meters
Moving coil meters are suitable for all DC systems to measure current or voltage. Because of their very low power consumption they can be connected to shunts, speed sensors, thermocouple elements and measuring transducers.
With built-in rectifiers they are also suitable for AC measurements.
Several configurations and sizes are available
- • Analogue panel meter with core-magnet moving coil movement, immune to magnetic fields
- • Plastic casing with interchangeable scale system for simple change as standard
- • Pointer deflection 90 or 240 degrees
• Snap-in fixing
- • “Steel-sheet series”: steel-sheet casing, coated aluminium front frame (scale not changeable) in sizes 72 x 72, 96 x 96 and 144 x 144 mm available
- • Movement: core-magnet moving coil movement, immune to magnetic fields
- • Spring-loaded pivot bearings
- • Black beam-type knife-edge pointer
- • Polycarbonate casing, self-extinguishing and drip-proof
- • Front frame color: black; grey on request
- • Input ratings: 100 µA to 60 A and 60 mV to 600 V directly connected