- Design type tested in accordance with DIN EN 50291-1:2010 + A1:2012 and DIN EN 60335-1
- The carbon monoxide alarm for a safe home
- Gas warning devices
The CO-ALARM S/200-C detects hazardous carbon monoxide long before the gas can become a danger to health. Additional switching outputs enable further safety-relevant expansion options.
· The carbon monoxide concentration is continuously measured by a high-grade gas sensor.
· In the event of a CO-alarm, an optical (red alarm display) and acoustic (loud signal horn) warning are issued and the CO-concentration is shown on the LCD.
· The signal horn can be switched off temporarily.
· Two available switching outputs to control additional applications.
- • Design type tested in accordance with DIN EN 50291-1:2010 + A1:2012 and DIN EN 60335-1
- • LC display to show the carbon monoxide concentration (ppm)
- • Green power LED
- • Yellow error LED
- • Red alarm LED
- • TEST button to check the signal horn and alarm LED are working properly
- • Mute function
- • Relay output 5 A / 230 V AC: potential-free normally opening contact for optional connection to an alarm system, a telephone, a control unit for opening windows, a valve control system for switching off the gas supply or to further signal generators or devices
- • 12 V DC 200 mA max output for direct control of an external device, for example a signal horn or warning lamp (switched ‘on’ in case of an alarm)
- • Available for 230 V or 12 V power supply
- • 12 V version available
- • Acoustic alarm: > 85 dB(A) / 1 m
- • Operating temperature: -10°C to +40°C
- • LCD: three digits / seven-segment-display, benchmark indicator
- • Protection class: IP 44 (IPX2D)
- • Dimensions: 140 x 125 x 42 mm (W x H x D)
230 V model:
- • Power supply: 230 V AC / 50Hz
- • Power consumption: 6 VA max
12 V model:
- • Power supply: 12 V DC (-15% / +20%)
- • Electric current: 100 mA max
- • CO - 50 ppm: alarm within 60 to 90 minutes
- • CO - 100 ppm: alarm within 10 to 40 minutes
- • CO - 300 ppm: alarm in less than 3 minutes