Voltage-control UC 12
- Permanent supervision of the 12 V power supply
The voltage-control is designed for the continuous supervision of a 12 Volt constant voltage source. If the voltage falls below a fixed threshold value of 10.2 Volt resp. if there is a manipulation on the board voltage, an optical and at the same time audible alarm will be triggered. An integrated 9 V compound battery has the function to maintain the optical and audible alarm for a period of 1 - 2 days.
Suitable for the 12 V gas warning devices KOMBIALARM, KOMBIALARM compact and all other 12 V alarm devices.
- • Permanent monitoring of the 12 V DC power supply
- • Rigid casing
- • Power supply: 12 V DC (-15% / +20%)
- • Electric current: normal mode approx. 7 mA
- • Acoustic alarm: approx. 85 dB(A) / 1 m
- • Protection class: IP 20 DIN 40050
- • Operating temperature: -10 °C to +40 °C
- • Dimensions: 60 x 90 x 31 mm (W x H x D)