Electricity meters EGZ
- For 2-phase and 3-phase AC
- Electricity meters
The electronic electricity meters EGZ gather energy consumption data in 2-phase AC (EGZ 10) and 3-phase AC (EGZ 30) power grids.
The compact and easy to operate devices get used in industry, workshops and offices.
1) The measured values are shown on a well readable 2 lines LC-display and are stored in an internal memory.
2) The meters are available to be connected to a transducer or directly.
3) The meters include 2 pulse outputs for remote transmission of active energy values (consumption and recovery).
4) Additional analogue output (0/4 - 20 mA) for active energy values.
- • Available for 2-phase AC (EGZ 10) and 3-phase AC (EGZ 30)
- • Adjustable transducer ratio
- • Accuracy class 1
- • 2 lines LC-display
- • LEDs for functional check
- • Resettable kWh display
- • Pulse outputs for active energy values (consumption and recovery)
- • Analogue output (0/4 - 20 mA) for active energy values
- • Trough-hole terminals for direct connection of wires, 63 A max.
- • Dimensions: 90 x 71 x 73 mm (W x H x D)
- • Snap-on mounting for DIN rails (DIN EN 50 022)
- • Weight approx. 220 g