- with MID approval
- Electricity meters with MID approval
This electronic electricity meter is for gathering active energy consumption values in AC power grids.
It is perfectly suited for use in industrial facilities, switching system construction and workshops, as well as in private homes.
A 60x30 mm graphic LC-display with LED background lighting allows an easy reading of parameters and settings. The desired menu language can be selected via the keys.
With the four S0 impulse outputs and optional interfaces further processing of the measured values is possible, for instance billing of energy costs, building control systems and energy management.
The optional TCP/IP module enables you to see all the parameters via a password-protected website. Or - even simpler – when defined measurement readings are exceeded or fall below thresholds, the module sends an e-mail or SMS.
- • MID approval of module B and D for billing purposes
- • Accuracy class B according to EN 50470-1 (MID)
- • Accuracy class 1 according to EN 62053-21
- • LC-display with switchable background lighting
- • Separate readings for day- and nighttime (Economy 7) possible
- • Four S0 impulse outputs
- • High current input up to 75 A
- • M-Bus interface
- • KNX interface
- • TCP/IP interface
- • LON interface
- • Modbus RTU-ASCII interface
- • Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
- • Snap-in fixing on rail according to DIN EN 60715
- • Weight: 330 g approx.