EMU M-Bus Center
- Data logger with integrated webserver
- Electricity meters with MID approval
- The M-Bus Center is configured entirely using an appealing, user-friendly interface operable with any customary web browser (HTML5). The graphic display shows the IP address configured manually or obtained via DHCP.
M-Bus to BACnet IP Gateway
The M-Bus Center is furthermore an ideal system component for integration into a BACnet IP network. Once an M-Bus meter is registered or imported to a Center, it is immediately readable via the BACnet IP. The M-Bus Center and the registered M-Bus slaves are each detected as separate device objects with a static list of analogue input objects (M-Bus value). Integration into a higher-level BACnet IP system requires virtually no configuration.
The M-Bus Center with integrated high-power level converter enables rapid configuration and commissioning.
The automated read-out of up to 250 M-Bus slaves guarantees error-free and continuous data acquisition for later analysis and billing.
- • Automatic meter scan
- • Suitable for 20/60/120/250 M-Bus slaves
- • Integrated high-power M-Bus level converter
- • 32 GB MicroSD card for data storage
- • Modular software architecture
- • Meter identification including name, cost centre and location
- • M-Bus short-circuit and current monitor
- • Monitoring of communication with third-party systems
- • Data export to .CSV and .JSON files
- • (s)FTP upload
- • Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 60 mm (W x H x D)
- • Snap-in fixing on rail according to DIN EN 60715
- • Weight: 400 g approx.
- • Housing: Polycarbonate, flame resistant
- • Operating voltage: 24 V DC
- • Current consumption: 1 A max.
- • M-Bus baudrate: 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600
- • M-Bus standby current: 375mA max. (250 x 1.5mA)
- • M-Bus norm: EN 13757-2,-3
- • Energy management: suitable for ISO 50001
- • BACnet IP: B-ASC certified (2017)
- • 1 x USB type A
- • 1 x USB type B
- • 1 x ethernet 10/100 base RJ45
- • 3 x M-Bus
- • 4 x S0 impulse input
- • 2 x temperature PT1000
- • 2 x relais