Multifunctional display MFA-501
- The MFA-501 is designed to measure electrical values of three phase electrical grids. The well readable LED display shows the selected values.
- Multifunctional displays
The MFA-501 mainly gets utilised in low power installations.
The easy parameterization and clear user interface allows any operator to display the relevant (average or current) values.
Operating and programming the MFA-501 is done with two keys on the front - easy and convenient.
The bright LED display is very well readable, even in daylight.
A power supply is connected separately, any of the three live wires can be used. Average and maximum values will be stored and displayed corresponding to the adjustable integration time.
- • Usable for 3- and 4-phase grids
- • Displaying of the average current, adjustable integration time
- • Current transformer connection 1 A or 5 A, freely adjustable transformer ratio
- • Four digit seven segment LED display, 11 mm, red
- • Screw terminals allow quick and secure connection of wires
- • Power supply 230 V AC
- • Front dimensions: 96 x 96 mm
- • Classification rating front: IP 54
- • Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- • Input voltage: 21-498 V phase-phase
12-287 V phase-neutral
• Input current: 0-5 A (1 A optional)
- • Frequency: 40-70 Hz