Split core current transformer KBU
- Split core current transformer KBU
The split core current transformers of the KBU series are designed for primary nominal currents from 100 A up to 5000 A. They come in four different sizes, with a secondary current of 5 A or 1 A and an accuracy class of 1 or 0.5.
The divisible measuring system allows an easy subsequent installation into existing systems. For installation the mechanical lock is opened, the transformer is put around the primary wire and closed again with a clicking noise. After the secondary wires are connected it's immediately ready to go.
- • Ideal for subsequent installation into existing systems
- • Splittable measuring system allows an easy installation
- • Available with secondary current of 5 A or 1 A AC
- • Primary current: 100 - 5000 A
- • Four different sizes
- • Unbreakable plastic housing made of grey polyamide, flame resistant
- • Working temperature range: -5°C < T < +40°C
- • Storage temperature range: -25°C < T < +70°C
- • Therm. nominal continuous current Icth: 1.0 x IN
- • Therm. nominal short-time current Ith: 60 x IN, 1 sec.
- • Operating voltage Um: 0.72 kV max.
- • Insulation test voltage: 3 kV, Ueff, 50 Hz, 1 min.
- • Nominal rated frequency: 50 Hz
- • Insulation class: E
- • Technical standards used: IEC 61869-1/ 2