Compensation current transformer CCT
- Current transformers
Our new compensation current transformer CCT (transducer) is designed for direct and alternating current.
Additionally the sensor is equipped with a semiconductor component and integrated regulator electronics. That allows to measure currents within a frequency range - depending on the model - from zero (DC) up to 100 kHz.
A low energy consumption and secure wiring by spring terminals are also features of this new product development.
These current transformers are available for bus bars 30 by 10 and 40 by 10 mm. A distinction is generally made between three variants.
Optionally there is a snap-on mounting for DIN rails available.
- • Current transformer for measuring direct or alternating current
- • Usage for network analysis
- • For measuring currents in non-sinusoidal and distorted networks
- • Three variants in two different sizes each
- • Operating temperature: -25°C < T < +60°C, 95% RH max.
- • Storage temperature: -25°C < T < +90°C
- • Accuracy class: 0.5
- • Max. operating voltage Um: 0,72 kV, Ueff
- • Insulation test voltage: 6,4 kV, Ueff,, 50 Hz, 5 sec.
- • Insulation class: E
- • Protection class: IP 20
- • For use at elevations: ≤ 2000 m above sea level (DIN EN 61010-1)
- • Max. temperature of primary wire: 100° C
- • Applicable technical standards: DIN EN 50178, 1997;
DIN EN 61010-1, 2002; VDE 0160