Spacing insulator CT/P
- For indoor switching systems
- Spacing insulators
The insulators of type CT/P are unbreakable and have excellent electrical and mechanical characteristics.
They can be used under extreme working conditions such as high room temperatures and also when in contact with corrosive substances, vibrations, etc.
The hexagon end allows to connect the insulator and lock it in place with a wrench.
- • Polyglas-polyester material, reinforced with fibreglass, colour red, self-extinguishing
- • Hexagon end to fit wrench
- • Also available with non-standard threads
- • Optionally available with one or two threaded bolts “GB“
- • Operating temperature: -40 °C up to +130 °C
- • Fire resistance class: UL94-V0
- • Operating voltage: 750 - 1500 V (depending on type)
- • Dimensions and thread sizes: see data sheet in Downloads