Switch position indicators
- Switch position indicators
Switch position indicators are used in control rooms and switching stations to show the status of switches.
They can also be used as target indicators in mimic diagrams.
- • Three different sizes available
- • Three positions: on, off and error/disabled
- • Break contact symbol, parallel load available
- • Available with finger contact protection
- • Polycarbonate casing, self-extinguishing and drip-proof
- • Connection terminal: flat connector 2.8 x 0.8 mm
- • Available for input voltages of 24 V to 220 V DC and 24 V to 230 V AC
- • Classification rating: IP 52