- For monitoring photovoltaic installations
StringControl is designed to monitor the strings of small to medium photovoltaic installations.
Each of the integrated analogue meters continually measures the current of the solar panels which are connected to one string.
The StringControl module can be integrated into newly planned installations as well as into existing ones.
- • Housing meets fire safety regulations
- • Readings of all strings at a glance
- • 3 Ammeters for up to 3 strings
- • 4 Ammeters for up to 4 strings
- • 6 Ammeters for up to 6 strings
- • Size of housing: 320 x 260 x 129 mm (L x W x H)
- • Classification rating (EN 60529): casing: IP 65; connection terminals: IP 52
- • Material: Polycarbonate
- • Impact resistance: IK 08/07
- • UV resistance: UL 508
- • Fire regulations classification: UL 746C 5V
- • Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
- • Maximum input current per string: 10 A DC
- • Maximum voltage: 900 V DC