Moving coil ”Interserie“
- Moving coil meters
Moving coil meters are suitable for all DC systems to measure current or voltage.
Because of their very low power consumption they can be connected to shunts, speed sensors, thermocouple elements and measuring transducers.
With built-in rectifiers they are also suitable for AC measurements.
Several configurations and sizes available
- • Analog panel meter with core-magnet moving coil movement, immune to magnetic fields
- • Available in 7 different sizes and up to 5 mounting variations
- • Pointer deflection 90 or 105 degrees
- • Interchangeable scale system for simple change as standard
- • Choose from flat arch or semi-circular arch scale
- • Standard tubular pointer; optional tubular knife-edge pointer
- • Most meters are optionally available with built-in rectifier for AC measurements
- • Translucent scale available
- • Movement: core-magnet moving coil
- • Spring-loaded pivot bearings
- • Tubular pointer
- • Accuracy class 1.5 or 2.5
• Interchangeable scale system for simple change as standard
- • Front frame color: dark grey (similar to RAL 7011), black; optional: light grey
- • Input ratings: 100 µA to 4 A and 60 mV to 600 V directly connected